Are you interested in forward-looking technologies and have a passion for sales and project management?
Then become part of our team!
PVT is an internationally active and globally recognized company in the field of vacuum coating technologies for tools and other components. We develop vacuum coating processes and protective coatings for our customers and design and build coating systems for the production of these coatings.
For our system engineering department we are looking for a:
Sales Engineer (m/f/d) for hydrogen-related coating technologies
with immediate effect, in full time, for permanent employment.
The relevance of hydrogen technology for PVT: Two key elements of a CO2-free energy economy based on hydrogen technology are fuel cells and electrolysers. Electrolyzers produce hydrogen, which can then be stored and transported. Fuel cells convert hydrogen and oxygen into water, generating electricity. Fuel cells are at the heart of a CO2-free future in the transportation sector and for local and stationary power generation.
Bipolar plates are an essential component of fuel cells and electrolyzers and are typically made from thin sheets of steel or titanium.
Suitable coatings for these bipolar plates can optimize their conductivity and corrosion behavior, and thus their lifetime under demanding applications.
PVT develops these coatings and manufactures the systems to fulfill the coating process.
- PVT is part of the 0.14% most future-proof and solvent companies in Germany (source: Creditreform)
- Innovative and forward-looking coating technology in the field of hydrogen production and hydrogen use
- Attractive customer base: Industries of our international customers include automotive and transportation, customer size up to DAX corporations, projects with world market leaders
- Location: Center of the Rhine-Main area with proximity to Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Mannheim, Karlsruhe and at the same time the local recreation and leisure area Odenwald
- State of the art research and development cooperation with international partners
- Lead generation and new customer acquisition via trade shows, conventions, LinkedIn & new media as well as other approaches
- Expansion and development of customer acquisition strategies
- Customer support and key account management of all customers in the field of hydrogen-related coating technologies
- Project management of existing and new projects (from proposal, follow-up, project planning, handling of suppliers and service providers as well as material and capacity planning, etc. to project completion, reporting and debriefing)
- Successful coordination of projects in the field of hydrogen-related coating technologies
- Documentation of customer data (e.g. trade fair outcome) in terms of a customer database as well as project status for PVT management
- University degree in technical professions, e.g. mechanical engineering or related fields
- Longterm professional experience in sales and/or project management for companies with a technical/production focus
- Good to very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Good to very good knowledge of German, both written and spoken
- Communication skills within the team and management: complete transparency, at the same time a high degree of autonomy
- Interest in taking on management tasks and responsibilities
- Willingness to travel to the USA, within the EU and Asia
Interested? Apply now with your current CV and relevant references.
Please send your application to jobs@PVTvacuum.de