xPro – 2500 HiParc
Vacuum Hard Coating System with HiParc*-Technology and PDA III**-Technology
The PVT xPro – 2500 HiParc is the most advanced industrial large size vacuum coating system which includes the newly developed, industrially proven HiParc-Technology with multiple large area arc evaporators.
Design and construction of the system especially meet the requirements for coating cylindrical type shaped or racked tools, such as broaches up to 2.3 m total length, hobs, shaper cutters, shank type tools etc.
It is specifically designed for the deposition of high performance metallurgical coatings, such as titanium nitride (TiN), titanium carbo-nitride (TiC,N) and aluminium titaniumnitride (AlTiN), aluminium chromium nitride (AlCrN), Si-doped coatings (TiSiN, AlTiSiN, AlCrSiN, AlTiCrSiN) and many others.
The PVT xPro – 2500 HiParc is characterized by:
- Robust system designed for the rigorous production environment using sophisticated vacuum coating technologies.
- Rugged construction marked by an extremely advanced highly refined design.
- Extreme reliability based on intelligent straightforward design and construction.
- The broadest spectrum of coatings and coating technology available in a single system at the lowest possible cost.
- Fully automatic, computer controlled, closed loop process control providing process repeatability, reliability and a user-friendly environment.
- The coatings industry´s first „Plug and Play“ deposition system. No costly add-ons required.
- The coating industry’s broadest capabilities in the smallest footprint.
- Profitable runs available the same day the system arrives, quick and simple installation.
Technical Highlights of the PVT xPro – 2500 HiParc:
The benefits of the “HiParc” (=High Power Pulsed Arc Evaporation ) and “PDA III” (=Plasma-Diffused-Arc) – coating technologies are:
- Denser, more compact coatings
- Smoother coating surface, i.e. lesser coating roughness
- Shorter process cycle times
- Better target utilisation
Magnetic arc confinement MACIII
- Significantly improved target utilization
- Drastically reduced micro-particle formation
Shorter process time
- Large heating capabilities
- Sophisticated cleaning and etching cycles
Improved coating properties
- Advanced interface
- Extremely clean process environment
Improved multilayer technology
- Nano-structured multilayer technology
Improved part handling and fixturing
- Safest, most maneuverable transport carts
- Easy to load and use carts with high load capabilities
Improved software design
- Extreme ease of use
- Highly reproducible runs through locked processes
- High level of flexibility for custom tailored coating solutions
- Remote control and diagnostics
Improved thermal management
- Intensive cooling
- Double walled construction
Most reliable components
- Brand name components
- Clever integration
|Size of vacuum chamber||880 x 880 x 2.500 mm (W x B x H),
Front loading door 800 x 2.500 mm (W x H)
|Coating volume||520 x 2.000 mm (B x H)|
3 double stage rotary vane pumps
6 large area arc evaporators
6 arc power supplies @ 400 A pulsed for HiParc – Process
|Heating||6 pcs, rated @ 12 kW each|
|Overall size||1.400 x 4.200 x 3.000 mm (B x L x H)|
D = 520 mm, 4-spindles D = 200 mm
* HiParc = High Power Pulsed Arc
** PDA III = Plasma Diffused Arc